The new year is here so why not get your garden into top condition. Here are ten garden tips from the RHS that should help you do just that!
1. Clean pots and greenhouses ready for spring
2. Recycle your Christmas tree by shredding it for mulch
3. Disperse worm casts in lawn
4. Inspect stored tubers of Dahlia, Begonia and Canna for rots or drying out
5. Prune apple and pear trees
6. Start forcing rhubarb
7. Plan your vegetable crop rotations for the coming season
8. Keep putting out food and water for hungry birds
9. Make a polythene shelter for outdoor peaches and nectarines, to protect against peach leaf curl
10. Dig over any vacant plots that have not been dug already
If you want to read more, follow this link.